Operations Manager< Back to offers
You will handle:
As an Operations Manager you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of our processes and overall business activities. You will lead initiatives of optimizing workflows, managing resources, and driving continuous improvement to support the performance of all departments.
💸 15 000 – 20 000 💸 depending on you experience
net B2B + 500 net for social benefits + 2400 net annual training budget
The aim of this role is to:
- Evaluate processes, identify quality issues, and suggest and implement solutions
- Identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with functional teams to streamline workflows, reduce bottlenecks, and implement best practices.
- Establish and maintain quality standards.
- Implement and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and improve process performance.
- Implementing and maintaining the company’s legal compliance with regulations, particularly GDPR
- Foster a collaborative and productive work environment, promoting teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
- Collaborate and manage relationships with external vendors and partners to ensure smooth coordination of outsourced services and products.
- Identify, monitor, and assess potential operational risks, and develop mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity and data security.
- Lead initiatives to drive continuous improvement in operational processes, productivity, and efficiency.
- Contribute to budgets and organizational plans.
NG Logic is an international company specializing in transforming our customer’s visions into digital products. Our proof of excellence? 90% of all our clients find us through referrals. With 20 years of experience, we can build for our customers anything: custom web & mobile apps, microservices, migrations, integrations, and product design. We use technologies like Golang, Python, Java, React, Android, iOS, Ruby on Rails, Django, and Spring.
NG Logic combines the IT excellence of a product firm with efficient project management of outsourcing companies. Our hard work has been reflected in the recognition of 2022 Clutch Leader!
Skills & Requirements:
Skills & Requirements:
✅ At least 5 years of work experience in operations management, preferably in an IT or software development company.
✅ Experience in implementing and maintaining the company’s legal compliance with regulations, particularly GDPR.
✅ Experience in implementing and monitoring KPIs
✅ Excellent organizational and leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
✅ Solid project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
✅ Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a data-driven and results-oriented mindset.
✅ Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate across functions and levels.
✅ Fluent communication in English – both written and spoken.
✅ Fluent communication in Polish – both written and spoken
✅ Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
Nice to have: Master’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!
15000 - 20000 PLN>