HR Generalist< Back to offers
You will handle:
- Talent development.
- Feedback culture.
- Managing onboarding agenda and scheduling onboarding sessions.
- Maintaining our onboarding library.
- Creating exit interview scenarios and conducting exit interviews meetings.
- Collecting feedback and analyzing results to provide guidance to the organization.
- Partnering with our Talent Team in creating skillset and competence maps.
- Co-creating career paths plus identifying training needs.
- Providing trainings and other skill development solutions.
- Developing internal and e-NPS surveys to collect feedback.
- Foster a collaborative and productive work environment, promoting teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
- Manage relationships with Managers and Team Leaders to identify, monitor, and assess potential issues.
- Lead initiatives to drive continuous improvement in operational processes, productivity, and efficiency.
- Contribute to budgets and organizational plans.
NG Logic is an international company specializing in transforming our customer’s visions into digital products. Our proof of excellence? 90% of all our clients find us through referrals. With 20 years of experience, we can build for our customers anything: custom web & mobile apps, microservices, migrations, integrations, and product design. We use technologies like Golang, Python, Java, React, Android, iOS, Ruby on Rails, Django, and Spring.
NG Logic combines the IT excellence of a product firm with efficient project management of outsourcing companies. Our hard work has been reflected in the recognition of 2022 Clutch Leader!
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of proven experience in HR Business Partner or HR Generalist role for IT or software development company.
- Proficiency in English and Polish, both written and verbal.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and managing employee training and development programs.
- Experience in creating and managing effective onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure a smooth transition for new hires.
- Familiarity with best practices in orientation and assimilation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for drafting policies, reports, and communicating with employees at all levels, as well as handling sensitive conversations with departing employees.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines.
- The capability to identify HR-related issues and develop practical solutions.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, with a data-driven and result-oriented mindset.
- Experience in guiding, coaching, and supporting Managers.
- Knowledge of competency frameworks and models will be a plus.
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!
6500 - 8500 PLN>