Back Office Administrator< Back to offers
You will handle:
As a Back Office Administrator, you will play a crucial role to coordinate, arrange, manage, and maintain the core of our admin operations and initiatives.
💸 4 000 – 6 000 💸 depending on your experience
net B2B + 500 net for social benefits + 2400 net annual training budget
Your daily tasks will include:
- Coordinating all travel arrangements, i.e. necessary reservations, itineraries, transportation, visa application process, accommodation bookings etc.
- Acting as a point of contact with travel agents and other service providers.
- Creating internal policies for the assigned areas.
- Preparing and coordinating all company and team meetings.
- Managing office space membership and work-from-home initiatives.
- Cost and expense management in assigned areas.
NG Logic is an international company specializing in transforming our customer’s visions into digital products. Our proof of excellence? 90% of all our clients find us through referrals. With 20 years of experience, we can build for our customers anything: custom web & mobile apps, microservices, migrations, integrations, and product design. We use technologies like Golang, Python, Java, React, Android, iOS, Ruby on Rails, Django, and Spring.
NG Logic combines the IT excellence of a product firm with efficient project management of outsourcing companies. Our hard work has been reflected in the recognition of 2022 Clutch Leader!
Skills & Requirements:
Skills & Requirements:
✅ At least 2 years of work experience as an Office Admin, Assistant, Administrative Manager, or other relevant role in IT environment.
✅ Experience in work-from-home initiative and organizing events and gadgets for employees
✅ Fluent communication in English – both written and spoken.
✅ Fluent communication in Polish – both written and spoken
✅ Planning skills
✅ Communication & experience in interacting with various types of stakeholders.
✅ Managing multiple tasks and prioritizing work
✅ Problem solving, high attention to detail
✅ MS Office, Slack
- Be a part of the team that works for the most influential global brands
- Many opportunities to create industry-defining services using the latest technologies available
- Responsible position – you are not “one of the many”. We want to use your knowledge for more than just simple coding
- You will be the one to advise our customers on what is the best solution for them. We trust you!
- No rush! Work at your own pace in an environment that values quality over quantity
- Highly experienced professionals as your team members
- Ample opportunities for your professional growth
- Full-time remote work from any place in the world…
- …or, if you enjoy the office ambiance more, from the WeWork Warsaw office
- Competitive salary
- 500 PLN / month – budget for social benefits – our global team has different needs and opportunities, so benefits depend on your location and lifestyle
- 20 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual training budget
If you are looking for a workplace that values all of your skills, look no further! Join us, and let us together create the tools to shape the future!
5000 - 5500 PLN>